15 Sequenced Skills-Development Videos, a la carte or packages
From General Motors to the UAW, from the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin to the Colorado Rural Health Center, hundreds of groups use our step-by-step methodology to plan and implement effective lobbying campaigns. Our online training provides techniques immediately deployable, such as how to:
- Leverage legislative staff that largely direct lawmakers’ votes
- Develop an effective lobbying infrastructure
- Build momentum working with and through coalitions
- Use negotiating techniques that optimize consensus
- Understand and respond to lawmakers motivators
Improving lobbying methods improves lobbying results. Hear seminar participants tell about the value of their training.
Not sure this is the right training for you? Call us
to custom tailor a program for you.
Call us: 561-319-9427
The full, live, skills-development Lobby School is~13 hours, 2 intensive days.
The 15-video series is 7:34 hours and you have 2 weeks to complete them.
Videos are the lecture portion of our live ~13-hour, 2-day learn-to-lobby “boot camp,” the Campaign Method for More Effective State Government Affairs. Videos 2-11 overview how to lobby for favorable legislature-made statutory law. Videos 12-15 describe how to lobby for favorable agency-made administrative law implementing statutory law. By rough page count, agencies make ninety percent, and legislatures make ten percent, of the body of law affecting your principals. Select video packages ($70-$225) or order a la carte ($10-$50). Video 1 Overview of the Campaign Method is free.
Live training consists of the above plus detailed 6-9 skills application sessions, 1-4 lobbying practice manuals, and student-student-trainer interactions that equip in-the-capital practitioners to advocate successfully face-to-face with lawmakers, staff, agency regulators, and special interests. Public workshops are presented quarterly, $400-$600/day, or $900-$1,200 packages. Private custom live training (1-16 hours) can be presented anytime at any location you choose.
The 15 topic-specific training videos are:
Brief Description of the Training Modules:
- How lobbyists improve their chances of advocacy success using the Complete Campaign Method.
- Overview to let viewers determine which modules they will find most useful.
- Includes Workbook, Bonus: 27 Fundamentals of Lobbying