15 Sequenced Skills-Development Videos, a la carte or packages
From General Motors to the UAW, from the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin to the Colorado Rural Health Center, hundreds of groups use our step-by-step methodology to plan and implement effective lobbying campaigns. Our online training provides techniques immediately deployable, such as how to:
- Leverage legislative staff that largely direct lawmakers’ votes
- Develop an effective lobbying infrastructure
- Build momentum working with and through coalitions
- Use negotiating techniques that optimize consensus
- Understand and respond to lawmakers motivators
Improving lobbying methods improves lobbying results. Hear seminar participants tell about the value of their training.
Not sure this is the right training for you? Call us
to custom tailor a program for you.
Call us: 561-319-9427
A full live Lobby School is~13 hours over 2 intensive days.
These 15 videos are 7:34 hours and you have 2 weeks to complete them.
These videos are the lecture portion, that is, without showing the six skills development activities and classroom discussion, of our live ~13-hour, 2-day learn-to-lobby “boot camp,” the Campaign Method for More Effective State Government Affairs. Videos 2-11 show how to lobby for favorable legislature-made statutory law. However, legally lawmakers can implement nothing. Implementation solely belongs to executive branch agencies. Videos 12-15 show how to lobby for favorable agency-made administrative law implementing statutory law. By rough page count, agencies make ninety percent, and legislatures make ten percent, of the body of law affecting your principals. You can select video packages or order them a la carte.
The 15 topic-specific training videos are:
Brief Description of the Training Modules:
- How lobbyists improve their chances of advocacy success using the Complete Campaign Method.
- Overview to let viewers determine which modules they will find most useful.
- Includes Workbook, Bonus: 27 Fundamentals of Lobbying